BIZARRE DIMENSIONS OF THE 3rd EYE AND BEYOND

SHOWCASING CREATIVE EXPRESSIONS OF THE SPIRIT MOLECULE DMT

Monday, June 29, 2009


DMT TRIP ACCOUNTS @ Tribe.net

A compilation of detailed DMT trip report's. There are currently 313 individual reports. A great source of written documentation. READ HERE:

Excerpt: "Next everything in my surrounding vision started to vibrate with life and energy. Then suddenly, it was if a flash had gone of in my head, and I left my body. Now I was in a very different place. I could still see the room, but now I was looking at it from a different dimension. I remember thinking to myself, “This is how things really are”. The DMT dimension is not any more or less real than our ‘normal’ world. It is simply different.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Random Post

Search This Blog